1. Agitate tank for 10 minutes
2. Use sterile needle and unopened alcohol swab.
3. At desired sampling time, wash hands thoroughly. Sanitize the QMI® sampler’s outer surface with proper strength sanitizing solution or an alcohol swab.
4. Aseptically remove sterile needle by breaking the seal on needle case and pulling needle out, holding it with an alcohol swab.
5. Insert needle through one of the seven unused sampling guide holes in the QMI® sampler (look for a dimple in cover on the sampler). Slant the needle slightly toward the center of the sampler.
6. Fill sample container to line with milk (without touching container to needle).
7. Immediately place sample container in ice.
8. Remove needle from the QMI® sampler.
9. Dispose of all single use items in a Sharps container.